Membership - What's Included?
Access to all the club’s facilities including:
- Squash Court (As a member you only pay £5 per 40 minute session)
- Snooker Room (As a member you only pay £5 per hour)
- Private bar with members reduced prices at the bar.
- Delicious cuisine at very reasonable prices.
- Half Price function room hire for business needs or maybe to hold a party.
- As a member, if you have a business, we have a dedicated section on our website for your business details.
- In addition, the club organises events such as quiz nights, live music and entertainment, and let’s not forget the Annual Chairman’s Gala.
- NB: A member can only bring a non member 5 times a year to play snooker and squash.
- Free parking for members only but please aware that if not using the elwick club facilities you can only park for a maximum of 2 hours
How do I pay for my membership?
You can pay for your membership by card, cheque, cash or direct debit.
Do I get a membership card?
Yes. You will receive a membership card which has a magnetic strip allowing access to The Elwick Club during opening hours plus reduced prices at the bar.
Can I join anytime?
Yes . Your 1 year contract starts from the date you join.
What happens if I lose my card?
Contact the Elwick Club manager and a new card will be issued at a cost of £5.
How do I join?
Contact Nicky at the Elwick Club on 01233 620043 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the minimum term contract?
1 Year contract from the date you join pro rata to the end of our year which is June.
Membership fees are payable each year and can be paid in full or in six monthly instalments.
What benefits does the membership card get me?
Your membership card gives you access to the facilities at The Elwick Club and members reduced prices at the bar.