Join us for the Elwick Club's first Bistro Night in conjunction with FFF Catering which will be held on the first Friday of every month, starting with tonight's meat menu! (Meat and fish menus will be on alternate months.)
Two courses for £16.95 or three courses for £19.95 - choose from the following:
- Soup of the day with homemade bread and butter
- Prawn cocktail on a bed of lettuce, with bread and butter
- Chicken liver pâté, with warm toast
- Creamy garlic mushrooms, with slice of garlic bread
- Full rack of ribs slow cooked and marinated in herbs and spices, served with rich BBQ sauce and a giant mushroom
- 1/4 roast chicken with BBQ sauce, served with sage stuffing balls
- 8oz Sirloin steak, served with field mushrooms and grilled herbed tomato
- A whopping double burger char-grilled and topped with melted cheese, beef tomato and bacon served in a toasted bun.
- 16oz T-bone steak, tomatoes and mushrooms (£5 extra)
All mains are served with salad or peas, and chips or dauphinoise potatoes.
- Please refer to blackboard on the day.
To round the evening off we will also have live music from Simon Rawlings (aka The Big Bopper from the West End's production of Buddy) - belting out some great songs from yesteryear.
Limited availability so book now to avoid disappointment - please call 01233 620 043 and leave your name, number of guests, your expected arrival time and your contact number.